Tuesday 19 July 2011

Prediction: SBTRKT feat. Little Dragon - Wildfire

 I like to lay bets on what is probably going to get high rotation on certain radio stations, and probably even be played in certain trashy gold coast nightclubs, mainly for my own self satisfaction and amusement. So for my first prediction post I'm going to go with this song by UK's SBTRKT (pronounced "Subtract") featuring Little Dragon (who also have a record out soon).

This song features a thick, dubstep-esque bassline but its more broken up into a hip-hop style beat. The vocals are by little dragon.


Also, for those wondering/hating, I don't usually listen to this kind of stuff, but fuck it, music is music, in the words of wu-tang finance:
 "You need to diversify yo bonds nigga," - GZA


Doctors advice:  This song probably works well with parties, particularly if you want to get your freaky dancing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment